We have rich experience in the research and development of concrete mixing equipment. Here we select five tips for concrete mixing plants.
1. Considering cost and Benefits: Investment and return are certainly the first factors to consider.
2. Considering market competition requirements: The demand for local concrete, the existing local mixing plant, and the scale of future developments.
3. Considering the performance of commonly used concrete plant: what type of mixing plant meet this purpose?
4. Considering the concrete batching task and its duration : In order to select the size of the mixing station, taking into account the instantaneous and average amount of concrete.
5. Considering the construction environment: timeliness of materials and cement supply, concrete transportation distance and smooth traffic, etc.